 Administrative / General / 9255
    (canceled) —Larry Pieniazek

        Re: Eeek! I've been multiply moultoned! —Scott Arthur
   Unless I am missing something, I am starting to think Todd has been quiet on this for too long. Is there some sort of plan to exclude or bring Matthew back for good? Clearly the current state of affairs cannot continue indefinitely without doing (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Eeek! I've been multiply moultoned! Todd Lehman
   (...) I'm still here, and I'm working to resolve the issue. Clearly we need a workable mechanism for authenticating email addresses. I've got some ideas and have spoken with people off-line about these. It won't be pretty. I've been generally quiet (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        (canceled) —Duane Hess

        The Problem (was Re: Eeek! I've been multiply moultoned!) —Ross Crawford
   (...) Todd, (et al) I'm worried about a technical solution to authentication problem. In fact, I'm a bit worried about whether we're solving the right problem at all. To me it seems the problem is not enforcing a ban on individuals, it's more a case (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: The Problem (was Re: Eeek! I've been multiply moultoned!) Todd Lehman
   (...) Ross, Thanks for sharing your thoughts. -- Todd S. Lehman | LUGNET Admin <todd@lugnet.com> (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.general)