 Administrative / General / 9269
Re: The Problem (was Re: Eeek! I've been multiply moultoned!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 23:23:59 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ross Crawford writes:
I'm worried about a technical solution to authentication problem. In fact,
I'm a bit worried about whether we're solving the right problem at all.
[...]

Ross,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

--