 Administrative / General / 9215 (-5)
  RE: I'm back...

(...) Hey! What about those of us who use email to read and post? Makes it easier to keep a record of all your posts. It does look like it might be difficult to authenticate email posts, though. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I'm back...

(...) Why not do this: Shut off posting by mail completely. Let people read, but not post. Require authentication via nntp same as web (this should be simple - in fact it should be a toggle to turn it on, then an option to pull the username & (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I'm back...

In lugnet.admin.general, John Rudy writes:> (...) <this is the REAL 'SOC' Scott O. Chambers here...> I really do not mind him spoofing my name, I am glad he stopped using Jaco's - My name is not well known around here, so to me its not that big of a (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact