 Administrative / General / 9175 (-5)
  Skip-filter limit?

Here's an interesting problem... I would like to add a group to the skip-filter, but to do so would take me over the pre-defined character limit for the text box (I think that's what's happening... at least, I type, and the field stops accepting (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Hey Todd, terms/charter type question

(...) No, as long as you're reasonably polite about it, I don't have any problem with you emailing people directly and asking if they could stop. You could also BCC me on the mail if you like. (...) If that's not something you feel comfortable (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Hey Todd, terms/charter type question

I have a question for you and I believe that this is more appropriate than admin.terms but not completely sure about it. I've seen in the past week or so a couple of people posting auction notices in buy.sell.trade (one mentions ebay in the title, (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Sopwith Camel

(...) A few days - not bad. ;-) Somewhat nitpicky I know, but the small image is very blurry, and the main pop-up doesn't work. SRC L#765 StRuCtures (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Before you post annoyance

(...) Signing in and selecting "until I sign out manually" was indeed the fix I needed (as I had deleted my cookies the day before). Thanx! SRC L#765 StRuCtures (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact