 Administrative / General / 9173
9172  |  9174
Subject:
Hey Todd, terms/charter type question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 05:13:06 GMT

I have a question for you and I believe that this is more appropriate
than admin.terms but not completely sure about  it.   I've seen in the
past week or so a couple of people posting auction notices in
buy.sell.trade (one mentions ebay in the title, the other has auction
in the title).  I have sent each a short polite email asking if they
could stop posting auction spam in the b.s.t group, is this something
that is desirable from your viewpoint?   Specifically my emailing them
asking that they stop this?  If not what exactly IS the recommended
course of action from your point of view?
I haven't heard back from either of them at this time, but one of the
email's just got sent  so it may take some time to travel,etc.
If this has been brought up before I don't remember it so it would be
nice to hear something (or have a pointer to earlier
discussion/rulings etc if it has been brought up before).
Thanks,

Mike
--

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)