 Administrative / General / 9172
Re: Sopwith Camel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 23:10:34 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.modelteam, Greg Howell writes:
There is another thread going about the new Sopwith Camel saculpture that
will be offered by Lego Shop at Home. The reason I come here is this:

Can the new sculpture be considered Model Team, or...

While it may not be officially so, as far as I'm concerned, the UCS sets
and the sculptures - particularily <set:3451> (let's see how long it
takes for _that_ to work... <hehheh>) - ARE Model Team sets.  Bring
on the Model Team aircraft!!!  <sound of cheering crowd>    :-)

A few days - not bad.  ;-)    Somewhat nitpicky I know, but the
small image is very blurry, and the main pop-up doesn't work.

SRC
L#765
StRuCtures