 Administrative / General / 9173
    Hey Todd, terms/charter type question —Mike Timm
   I have a question for you and I believe that this is more appropriate than admin.terms but not completely sure about it. I've seen in the past week or so a couple of people posting auction notices in buy.sell.trade (one mentions ebay in the title, (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Hey Todd, terms/charter type question Todd Lehman
   (...) No, as long as you're reasonably polite about it, I don't have any problem with you emailing people directly and asking if they could stop. You could also BCC me on the mail if you like. (...) If that's not something you feel comfortable (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

        Re: Hey Todd, terms/charter type question —Mike Timm
   (...) I have been polite about it, friendly reminder type of thing, like I said I have off two of these recently for b.s.t. My emailer doesn't support bcc (as far as I know anyways) so that's kind of hard to do directly, if you want I can either (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)