 Administrative / General / 9145 (-5)
  Re: CLSotW - help wanted

(...) Yes, a commmittee of people on tap seems ideal. May I suggest that we lengthen the cycle so that there is a weeks delay between the vote and when the site is posted. That builds up a buffer of time. Now, with that buffer, work the committee (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: CLSotW - help wanted

I would be willing to help with writing reviews. Maybe some sort of CLSotW committee or something could be organized. Bryan Beckwith "LUGNET Admin" <todd@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:3ae1d6c5.175536...net.com... (...) The (...) week, (...) two (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: CLSotW - help wanted

I'll help. Rick (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  CLSotW - help wanted

I could use help updating CLSotW each week. As you may have noticed, I've let it get quite behind recently, which really bothers me. The easy part each week is updating the pages...that goes pretty quick. The hard part is going through each site, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Before you post annoyance

Hey Steve! (...) I'm guessing that the problem might be your cookies. LUGNET saves your info on cookies (scrambled IIRC). So if your cookies (on explorer or Netscape) were turned off, you'd have to "remind" the server it's still you. HTH, -Shiri (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact