 Administrative / General / 9140
    Before you post annoyance —Steve Chapple
   Is there some sort of saved setting that I've accidentally misplaced? Every time I try to post (via the web) I have to enter my name, address and swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothin' but the truth. Even a subsequent posting within (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Before you post annoyance —Shiri Dori
     Hey Steve! (...) I'm guessing that the problem might be your cookies. LUGNET saves your info on cookies (scrambled IIRC). So if your cookies (on explorer or Netscape) were turned off, you'd have to "remind" the server it's still you. HTH, -Shiri (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Before you post annoyance —Ross Crawford
   (...) Steve, When you sign in, Lugnet stores a cookie on your system. You have 3 options as to how long it stays there. My guess is last time you signed in, you chose the "until I sign out manually" option, but something (possibly unrelated) has (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Before you post annoyance —Steve Chapple
   (...) Signing in and selecting "until I sign out manually" was indeed the fix I needed (as I had deleted my cookies the day before). Thanx! SRC L#765 StRuCtures (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)