 Administrative / General / 9051
    Re: Calling it Quits —Richard Noeckel
   (...) Since my name continues to reappear, I'll reiterate: I know this thread is long over, and it would probably be best to simply leave it alone, but something needs to be clarified. I don’t believe that anybody was really offended by the joke. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Calling it Quits —Eric Kingsley
   Stripped out .off-topic.fun because this isn't! (...) Obviously some have taken offense to my use of the word "Sucker" and I would like to explain that I don't find the word insulting. Last year when Ben did his April Fool's train post I got (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)