 Administrative / General / 8996
Re: Favorite Icon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 23:43:39 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin Wilson writes:
SRC wrote in message ...
I like the way the LUGNet icon appears in my favorites listing
(for a LUGNet bookmark) instead of the usual Internet Explorer icon.
Very slick - kudos to Todd.

Ahh, so it's working across the board now?  Great!  I made it a long
time ago, and we always wanted to have one, but I never could figure
out how to get it to work until recently...

Maybe I spoke too soon.  I had noticed it before (months ago) but
hadn't mentioned it, and now I see that my "Favorites" list has
reverted back to the default icon.  Seems it resets the icons.  :-(

SRC
StRuCtures
L#765