 Administrative / General / 8995
Re: New group idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 22:21:38 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Rose Regner writes:
What about a "Dear Gary" group. We shouldn't call it this, but this is the
best description for the posts. In general a place to group all the history
type questions that people have and have an easy place to search for the

You know what...that's funny, because when I saw a 'Dear Gary' post today I
had the same thought.

hmm...

lugnet.dear-lego
lugnet.dear-gary..

:')

But yes, it probably should be called something else.  Anyways, I'm for it.

Some have expressed concern that LUGNET is way too compartmentalized - it
would be cool if there were some guide to the newsgroups, and what's where
and why, for newbies.  The compartmentalization, though for us seems
necessary, is very intimidating for some newbies I've chatted with.

-Tim