 Administrative / General / 8985
  Re: Favorite Icon

(...) Ahh, so it's working across the board now? Great! I made it a long time ago, and we always wanted to have one, but I never could figure out how to get it to work until recently. (I'm not a complete idiot; I just had a lot of trouble with MSIE (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Favorite Icon

(...) Maybe I spoke too soon. I had noticed it before (months ago) but hadn't mentioned it, and now I see that my "Favorites" list has reverted back to the default icon. Seems it resets the icons. :-( SRC StRuCtures L#765 (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)