 Administrative / General / 8984
    Re: Favorite Icon —Kevin Wilson
   SRC wrote in message ... (...) You too can have this happen if you put an icon called "Favicon.ico" in the root directory of your website. IE always looks for it. Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Favorite Icon —Todd Lehman
   (...) Ahh, so it's working across the board now? Great! I made it a long time ago, and we always wanted to have one, but I never could figure out how to get it to work until recently. (I'm not a complete idiot; I just had a lot of trouble with MSIE (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Favorite Icon —Steve Chapple
   (...) Maybe I spoke too soon. I had noticed it before (months ago) but hadn't mentioned it, and now I see that my "Favorites" list has reverted back to the default icon. Seems it resets the icons. :-( SRC StRuCtures L#765 (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)