 Administrative / General / 8861
8860  |  8862
Subject:
Weird "feature" of leaving notes on sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 03:33:03 GMT

See, for instance:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1650

My note shows up in front of Christian's, even though I just put it in now
and his has been there for ages.

If I had to guess, I would guess that it's because my member number is lower
(if you look at sets that have notes by me, my note is almost ALWAYS first,
unless Todd or Sel had something to say about it.. they have lower numbers
than me)

Is this desired behaviour? (1) I 'spose timestamping notes is out of the
question? Makes sense to me that they should appear in the order
written/modified... but it's a nit of a (mis?)feature.

1 - you get the u because I am in Canada at the moment. They spell funny here.

++Lar