 Off-Topic / Fun / 6672
Re: Weird "feature" of leaving notes on sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:21:50 GMT

1 - you get the u because I am in Canada at the moment. They spell funny here.

Belabouring the point, aren't you?

<GD&R>

James
(feeling a little punchy, having just finished filling my van to the gunwales
with stuff for Supertrain.)