 Administrative / General / 885
  Re: Informal CFD: robotics competition newsgroup(s)

(...) But: (1) The whole point in the first place of linking ba-lego@cinnamon.com with lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf was to bring those two particular pre-existing groups together. If ba-lego@cinnamon.com was echoed over in a .mailing-echo.* hierarchy, then (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Informal CFD: robotics competition newsgroup(s)

(...) I suppose. But only if there a N pre-existing mailing lists. Since each of the lugnet ng's is a mailing list, if a separate ml didn't exist before, there's no reason for to create one after the ng-ml appears. Unless there's someone(s) who (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Informal CFD: robotics competition newsgroup(s)

(...) I'm thinkin' it's possible (if not likely) that other existing mailing lists analagous to ba-lego@cinnamon.com will continue to surface from time to time and desire to be hooked into a .loc group. Maybe not often, but maybe a couple or more a (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Informal CFD: robotics competition newsgroup(s)

(...) I guess it would be a mess, wouldn't it? It's just my inclination on ng organization would be to put all the ml-ng's together in one place. Not a topical sort, but a functional one. But that doesn't work well when trying to connect existing (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)