 Administrative / General / 8798
  Re: Use of lugnet.lego.direct and lugnet.dear-lego

(...) Nope. Both he and Peter Frank flew in Friday night from Billund and they leave today. The purpose of their trip was solely to attend the Train Summit meeting. And to sample some fine NYC food, of course! :) Jake (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Use of lugnet.lego.direct and lugnet.dear-lego

(...) Well, then I'm really impressed :-) (either that or they really wanted to sample the NYC food and just figured while they were in town, why not drop in on the summit...) Frank (who wishes he was there, but figures he'd have been a duplicate (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Use of lugnet.lego.direct and lugnet.dear-lego

(...) Well, from what I've heard of Billund and how happy employees are to take trips to cities, it wouldn't surprise me ;) That doesn't stop me from wanting to go to Billund someday though... :-D Nevertheless, I'm impressed too! (...) I'd love to (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)