 Administrative / General / 8729
Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:46:02 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Joslin writes:

For the most part MS bashing probably (IMHO) belongs in off-topic.geek or at
least off-topic.debate, but your specific thrust seems to be that Lugnet isn't
being run as well as it could be due to an anti-MS bias, right?  So it should
probably be in admin.general.  IMHO.

c/be/have been/ as I am done... :-)

Call me a compartmentalized dork if it
makes you feel better.