 Administrative / General / 87
  Re: Trouble seeing new articles with Free Agent

Todd Lehman wrote in message <360f36c6.55437893@l...et.com>... (...) I have more or less the opposite problem - every article gets re-marked as new every time I open the newsgroup in Outlook Express. I'm not sure how, but I think it's at your end (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Trouble seeing new articles with Free Agent

(...) Since you were here playing in the sandbox with us before the groups were wiped, I think you need to unsubscribe all of them (with deleting all the messages at your end) and re-subscribe. You can use Ctrl-A, Ctrl-S to do it all quickly... (...) (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Trouble seeing new articles with Free Agent

(...) Not yet with this newsgroup, but I do find RTL posts mysteriously being spontaneously marked as unread. The cache has about 1000+ posts in it, so I am wondering if that has anything to do with it. It also crashes frequently on closing, thereby (...) (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)