 Administrative / General / 100
Re: Trouble seeing new articles with Free Agent
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 18:18:46 GMT

I have more or less the opposite problem - every article gets re-marked as
new every time I open the newsgroup in Outlook Express. I'm not sure how,
but I think it's at your end (well, the other news servers work OK...).
Hmm, and it's only happening here. I may unsubsribe and play with things...

Not yet with this newsgroup, but I do find RTL posts mysteriously being
spontaneously marked as unread. The cache has about 1000+ posts in it, so
I am wondering if that has anything to do with it. It also crashes
frequently
on closing, thereby marking ***every*** message as unread. Tres annoying!!!!

nospam.richard.dee@virgin.net              remove nospam dot
Web Sight: http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                 ICQ 13177071