 Administrative / General / 8524
  Dot view parameterizable?? (Re: Excessive Cross Posting

(...) I would like to put into the enhancement hopper the idea of setting a personal preference for how big the tree view should be allowed to get before it is suppressed. I'm willing to pay a bit more delay to get larger trees, some others may want (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Dot view parameterizable?? (Re: Excessive Cross Posting

(...) Not entirely sure of what I am talking about here, but would not the delay be caused by more processor time, which is something that we want to get away from? Anyways, you can always choose to view the dots when they are suppressed. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)