 Administrative / General / 8494
    Re: Excessive Cross Posting —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Again, I am not trying to be argumentative, but I don't see this problem as one of maliciousness. That is, it isn't "jerks" who are multiposting individual groups, or not setting followups correctly. Just lazy people and people who know (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Excessive Cross Posting —Frank Filz
   (...) I guess I should have clarified that I don't think the current round of excessive cross posting is jerks, I'm just pointing out that trivial things like requiring a follow-up header when cross posting doesn't remove the possibility of jerks (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Excessive Cross Posting —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Thanks for the clarification, I think we're in total agreement. I think it WOULD be nice to have some automation that helped people remember not to excessively cross post (and the place to put the one page netiquette FAQ link for people to (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)