 Administrative / General / 8462
  Strange Duplicate Messages.

This one is wierd... I posted this message last night around 10pm EST (approx). (URL) suddenly for no reason 2 duplicates of that message just appeared. (URL) have no idea how this could have happened. Anyway I don't think I initiated these but I (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Strange Duplicate Messages.

(...) Well, the good news is that, as far as I can tell, there's nothing wrong with the news server. The bad news is that, apparently, your web browser actually did submit the post three times. According to HTTP form the logs, the timestamps of the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)