 Administrative / General / 8462
8461  |  8463
Subject:
Strange Duplicate Messages.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:25:03 GMT

This one is wierd...

I posted this message last night around 10pm EST (approx).

http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=13455

Now suddenly for no reason 2 duplicates of that message just appeared.

http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=13458
http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=13459

I have no idea how this could have happened.  Anyway I don't think I initiated
these but I don't otherwise know why it would have happened.

Just thought you might want to look at it.  At the very least could you cancel
the dupe's

Eric Kingsley