 Administrative / General / 8343
    New Themes —Jude Beaudin
   Todd, Now that new themes are showing up in stores and in our collections :-), it may be time to add Studios and Life on Mars into the theme heirarchy here on LUGNET. After all the LOM comments are falling into .space and we all know this is not (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New Themes —Jennifer L. Boger
     The Theme Heirarchy? The sets themselves have already been added, and they DO show up here: (URL) were you talking about for newsgroups? (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: New Themes —Jude Beaudin
     (...) <snip my own stuff> Yes, I meant the newsgroups. It was early in the morning, I totally forgot about the guide. Oops. :-) Jude (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New Themes —Todd Lehman
     (...) (I'm assuming you mean the newsgroup hierarchy.) That's a Good Question. A Tough Question. A year ago, I wouldda said, "Yah, fer sure," but today I'm a bit leary of adding more upper-layer newsgroups because LEGO seems to be phasing out LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space)

         Re: New Themes —Eric Kingsley
      (...) Yah, its gotten pretty messy from a differentiation point of view. It seems like the current mode is to have 2 or 3 continueing themes like Star Wars, Adventurers, and Town and to have 1 or 2 one off themes that have expected and planned one (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space)

         Re: New Themes —Scott Arthur
      (...) I?ll just answer this point. It is ?toolo?. The only reason that it is not called toolo is to do with the way toolo was marketed to retailers the first time around. Before the release of toolo, it was hyped to retailers as ?the next big thing? (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space)

          Re: New Themes —Scott Arthur
      FUT lugnet.duplo (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space)

         Re: New Themes —Steve Bliss
     (...) This is kinda wild, a change from the current setup, but how about creating a lugnet.productline hierarchy, and put all the (play)theme-groups under that? The current upper-layer product ng's could either stay where they are, or move to the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space)

        Re: New Themes —Bradley Dale
   (...) may (...) this (...) I still find it strange that "Life on Mars" is at the same level of classification as "ClassicSpace+SpaceP...itron+Expl oriens+UFO+Insectoids..." You can't accurately classify all the animals if you just have orders, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)