 Administrative / General / 8312
  Error in hash database?

Todd, I tried to post using e-mail twice this morning, but the messages never arrived at Lugnet, nor did I get an error message from Lugnet. Just a few minutes ago I recieved the following message, and thought you may want to hear about it. -Andy (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Error in hash database?

Todd, Both of my accounts, ssanburn@cleanweb.net, and ssanburn@sanburnsystems.com are getting the same error. I was going to try to sign on and retry the e-mail settings, let's see if this goes through. Scott S. -- ----- Original Message ----- From: (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Error in hash database?

(...) Andy, Thanks for the note. This started around the time of the load spike a couple days ago, I think. Probably a lot of people getting these. :-( Looks like a file needed to process incoming mail went corrupt. Outgoing mail still seems to be (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)