 Administrative / General / 8234
    New Themes —Jude Beaudin
   Todd, As the creation of new themes continues to accelerate, are you planning on changing the layout of the news home page? I notice that there are some "dead" themes that do not receive much activity. But if you nest the links to them you would (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New Themes —Todd Lehman
   (...) Not anytime soon, no. (...) It depends where they fit in the product line. I don't know yet whether Alpha Team is part of Town or is a whole new line. Life on Mars appears to be its own whole line, but the distribution of set numbers (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New Themes —Paul Gyugyi
   Todd, can you create a technic.slizer group to cover the themes of Throwbots, Roboriders and Bionicle? It seems that with Bionicle these sorts of figures are here to stay, and they are different enough from everything else to warrent their own (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)