 Administrative / General / 7976
Re: Spam alert!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 22:41:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
[Who wishes he could at least still post to .loc.au and .org.au and who would
limit replies from work to as few as possible] ]

Ben,

Dunno if anyone in the mammoth thread suggested this, but you could always use
the web interface at work. I'm forced to use this at a couple of sites, cos
they block NNTP, and it's really not that bad. If you set up your posting
settings, and sign in (as per http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=22971), its
quite painless. And it has no known threading problems 8?)

Regards,

ROSCO