 Administrative / General / 7940
  Re: I am looking for inventories of...

So how come I still got replies whenever I DID post questions to that group a while back? I never got flamed for asking, either. I believe it's not TECHNICALLY illegal to go in there and ASK for a parts inventory, either. Although, if the original (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I am looking for inventories of...

(...) Probably because people weren't being careful. The .db.inv group isn't a discussion group. Unfortunately, I don't know how to put a mechanism into place as a rejection filter to reject non-inventory messages. (...) I suppose the charter is (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:G2Jxo5.EzB@lugnet.com... (...) group (...) Read each one yourself, maybe? <gdr> Seriously, though, I never felt any hostility directed towards me, and perhaps one should put the question to the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I am looking for inventories of...

(...) Or because we gave up on barking about it. Plus, there is no good place to post inquiries for set inventories right now. Sort of like there not being a good place to post requests for new LDraw parts, so people post their requests to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)