 Administrative / General / 7841
Re: LEGO SET GUIDE - The Big Picture ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 12:17:03 GMT

Actually, Scott, clicking on this:

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6990

...Gave me this:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=6990_1&v=z
(I clicked on "open link in new window" to find out what the link was, BTW).

Maybe Todd just found the time to fix it. ;-)

Am I the only one bothered by this?

Seems like history was made - Scott and Larry aren't disagreeing, if not
entirely agreeing. ;-)

-Shiri