 Administrative / General / 7839
7838  |  7840
Subject:
LEGO SET GUIDE - The Big Picture ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 09:43:46 GMT

One of the big advantages Brickset has over the LUGNET set guide is the
quality of the images. When I use either guide usually I just want a good look
at the set to see what parts it contains etc.

All the extra information now on the set guide (which I admit is of little
interest to me - but also acknowledge it may be of great interest to others)
means that any decent sized picture on the LUGNET set guide now has is resized
smaller. This means that I am almost always clicking for a "pop-up zoom" so
that I may get a decent look.

2 Examples:
The page gives me:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6975