 Administrative / General / 7746
    Re: trouble with english/american language —Shiri Dori
   (...) Hi Joakim, Solicitation means looking for buyers, or clients. For example, if someone calls your house offering to sell vaccum cleaners, they are solicitating - looking for buyers. So by "no solicitation" Todd and Suz mean - don't go looking (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: trouble with english/american language —Joakim Olsson
   Thank you Shiri. I suspected it was something like that... Are you sure the information on "want to sale" is "private"? It wasn't a few days ago. BTW, my newsreader claims that i am "considered rude", if i dont delete som old text from the initial (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

   Hi! Sorry for my stupid reply to your excelent reply in "admin.general", Shiri... I did not se the difference between "looking for sellers" and "looking for buyers". /Joakim Joakim Olsson wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)