 Administrative / General / 7605
7604  |  7606
Subject:
Member info on LUGNET?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 01:45:36 GMT

G'day Todd & Suzanne,

I've noticed something with the latest incarnation of the LUGNET home page.  I
cannot find an easy way to look up other LUGNET members.  There is a link that
pulls up everybody, I think in "chronological" order.  But there used to be a
way to look for people by first name, last name, etc.  How do we get to those
functions now?  If they aren't obscenely easy to find and I'm just being
blind, is it possible to get them put someplace a little more
obvious/intuitive to find?

Thanx,
KDJ
Kyle D. Jackson, P.Eng., Windsor, Ontario, Canada, LUGNETer #203