 Administrative / General / 7609
Re: Member info on LUGNET?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 02:18:16 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Tim Courtney writes:

Something like members.lugnet.com?  Cool! :)  Would this begin to include
search by name, age, location, interests, etc?  And may it also start to
include some advanced news search (by member, perhaps), etc??

And don't forgot that awesome little idea proposed in LUGNET's manifesto where
you get to put a micro-LEGO house into a town map with the other members.
That's one of the biggest reasons I joined LUGNET:  nice house, good
neighbourhood, no mortgage payments, hehe  :]

KDJ
Kyle D. Jackson, P.Eng., Windsor, Ontario, Canada, LUGNETer #203