 Administrative / General / 7565
  Re: There's no such thing as a bad MOC builder (was: Re: New MF model.)

(...) If I know you a little bit this "best" above is you, isn't it?..:-) Besides the silly joke, from the artist-seller point of view, you are of course right. But from the "recreation time builder" point of view not quite so. Many people here (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: There's no such thing as a bad MOC builder (was: Re: New MF model.)

(...) <GRIN> Who, me? There might be one or two areas where I think myself above average but I can name lots where I would stink, were I to try. (Mecha come to mind, for one) (...) Ya, these two points are really the best way to go as it were. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)