 Administrative / General / 737
    Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com —Matthew Miller
   (...) I can see maybe allowing cross-posting between rtl and lugnet.general (and perhaps the marketplace groups?) but I think in general what'd happen is: the threads would diverge into off-topicness, but'd be very very difficult to redirect to the (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com —Todd Lehman
   (...) Ooh. Hadn't thought of that one. :-( Good point! I'll bet that would happen too. All things considered, the only reasonable (workable) option might be simply to carry rec.toys.lego here but prevent any cross-posting, simply as a convenience (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com —Mike Stanley
   (...) Screw that. I'm sure you consider certain other things to be of greater importance than this, so spend your time on them. I know I think there are many things in the master Lugnet plan that aren't here yet that vastly outweigh carrying rtl (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com —Todd Lehman
   (...) Indeed. (Hence the "Ug." :-) But thanks for making me clarify in no uncertain terms that I agree with you wholeheartedly. I think the RTL thing has been discussed and re-discussed enough to dismiss as (a) something that's not an immediate (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)