 Administrative / General / 7279
7278  |  7280
Subject:
email setup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 16:54:05 GMT

Hi Todd,

sometime yesterday, my email set-up (witch news group that I subcribe on lugnet
have been erased for "x" reason, I figured it out only this morning when I saw
that no new message where comming from Lugnet, the same problem occured a few
month ago, is there any bug in the system that you are aware of or any
condition that may have resulted in the system to automaticaly erasing my
setup?

also since you ask for some one to translate the Term of use of Lugnet in
French (<http://www.lugnet.com/loc/ca/qc/?n=12>), I did it in last may. I sent
a few post directly to you inquiring for some clarification so I can finish the
translation. I had no reply since that time. Are you still interested with the
translation? If yes could you let me know what is your position on the points
that at asked you.

Thanks

Martin