 Administrative / General / 7280
Re: email setup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 17:07:23 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Martin Legault writes:
Hi Todd,
sometime yesterday, my email set-up (witch news group that I subcribe on
lugnet have been erased for "x" reason, I figured it out only this morning
when I saw that no new message where comming from Lugnet, the same problem
occured a few month ago, is there any bug in the system that you are aware
of or any condition that may have resulted in the system to automaticaly
erasing my setup?

Your email server was bouncing all of the email sent to you -- giving
delivery failed status notifications back to LUGNET asking not to send
further mail.  IIRC, it was saying either that your inbox was full or that
your address was invalid.  This caused your email delivery subscriptions
to be dropped, since a flood of bounces are typically an indication of a
dead account.

also since you ask for some one to translate the Term of use of Lugnet in
French (<http://www.lugnet.com/loc/ca/qc/?n=12>), I did it in last may. I
sent a few post directly to you inquiring for some clarification so I can
finish the translation. I had no reply since that time. Are you still
interested with the translation? If yes could you let me know what is your
position on the points that at asked you.

(I'll reply to this part via e-mail...)

--Todd