 Administrative / General / 7257
  Later May-June 2000 issues of Mania Magazine DID Include a disclaimer

A relative of mine received his issue of the May-June 2000 Mania Magazine late last month and it did include the disclaimer. The disclaimer was featured on the last page under his address. I will be posting a scan of the page before 10:00 EST. -Rich (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Later May-June 2000 issues of Mania Magazine DID Include a disclaimer

(...) Here is the image (URL) might have to copy and paste the link. -Rich (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Later May-June 2000 issues of Mania Magazine DID Include a disclaimer

(...) I tried hard, but couldn't dig up the ref... (failure of imagination on keywords) but this was already mentioned and discussed at some length. My take was, it was nice that they put the disclaimer in, but it would have been a lot nicer if they (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Later May-June 2000 issues of Mania Magazine DID Include a disclaimer

(...) Actually, no, what Rich is talking about is _new_ news. (At least to the best of my knowledge.) What was discussed before was that the July-August issue did contain a disclaimer to make up for the mistake in the May-June issue, but what's new (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Later May-June 2000 issues of Mania Magazine DID Include a disclaimer

(...) Indeed. I was reading too fast, thanks for the clarification. It's certainly of historical interest, at any rate. ++Lar (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Later May-June 2000 issues of Mania Magazine DID Include a disclaimer

(...) Hey US LEGO Fans, are there any scans on the net where I can find the disclaimer or even the entire July/August magazine ? That would be interesting for those of us who are living out of the US (like me). TIA, Christian --- xTI@N. P.S.: Note (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)