 Administrative / General / 724

Subject:
Web interface search results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 18:53:58 GMT

Todd,

I have a couple of requests for the web interface search function.

Would it be feasable to institute some kind of search language, to
search for articles within a date range, within a certain newsgroup, or
from a certain poster?

Also, the results page currently lists: something(?), the article
number, and words found on each line.  I would also like to be able to
see the articles' subject lines and dates posted.  You know, to make ego
surfing easier.  :-,

Cheers,
- Sproat

--