 Administrative / General / 7225
  Re: Getting a password reset?

(...) Cool beans! I love this "ask for a feature to find out it's already been implemented" idea. :^D (...) That would be *most* cool. I really like the way the brief mode works, with the suppression of quoted text and all that. It'd be most cool to (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Getting a password reset?

(...) Heck, with an 'unlimited length' option, the brief mode would be a *great* way to view an entire thread -- you would get to see most of the actual writing, with almost none of the quoting. You'd almost never need the quoting, because you'd (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Getting a password reset?

(...) Exactly! That'd be a great choice to have, as an option to choose along with nested full messages and the like - viewing an entire thread in brief mode. -- jJeff <jthompson@esker.com> "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" -- Jeff (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)