 Administrative / General / 720
    Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials —Todd Lehman
   (...) Yup -- great! -- that's exactly what it was intended as. (...) Yup -- I agree, that would make a lot of sense (assuming it was done in a friendly and non-spamful way :). (...) Wow, I just looked up "retail" in online Webster's -- it says that (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials —Tom McDonald
   (...) I've always thought that a retailer sells directly to Joe Gritz even if they slap on the word "wholesale", the meaning of which has been slightly widened these days. I do not consider CostCo to be strictly a wholesaler. In cases like that, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials —Todd Lehman
   (...) Oops, yes, thanks -- I meant "_discussions_of_ buying and shopping for primarily-brand-new LEGO sets." What you wrote is cool too -- but I'd like to see it be discussions as well, not just pure information dispersal. --Todd (25 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)