 Administrative / General / 7190
  Re: lugnet.org.it ?

(...) Yes -- just have a representative of your club write up a brief charter for your group (similar to the .org.au charter, for example) and it can be set up pretty quickly once that's ready. --Todd (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: lugnet.org.it ?

(...) Butto giù qualcosa: lugnet.org.it– general and thematic user groups for italian LEGO® enthusiasts: important announcements, groups formation and inter-group coordination, events and activities planning; a place to share thoughts, ideas and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: lugnet.org.it ?

(...) Do you forsee additional Italian LEGO user groups in the future as subgroups or ITLUG or as sister-groups? For example, in the Australia area, there is the potential for both a Sydney user group and an all-of-Oz user group. For now, they've (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: lugnet.org.it ?

(...) I don't think we will have another user group at least in a short-term future, but maybe soon or later we could set up a specific subgroup. It's probably better to follow the standard lugnet denominations, so it can be a good idea to create a (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: lugnet.org.it ?

Hi Todd & Giulio & all, I'd adopt the same model the other groups did: CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.org.it.itlug: ItLUG: Italian LEGO Users group lugnet.org.it (group): Italy-based user groups, clubs, and organizations for LEGO® enthusiasts: group (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: lugnet.org.it ?

(...) announcements (...) 8-)) Tu devi solo ringraziare che la codifica antibabelpesce funziona indipendentemente da chi cerca di leggere i messaggi .... se no altro che slightly ... 8-)))))) BTW: qualche gg fa ho concluso con successo la mia prima (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: lugnet.org.it ?

Attento che il mio messaggio (e i precedenti) avevano il x-post su lugnet.admin.general (questo non più). Praticamente hai fatto i tuoi commenti in mondovisione...:-) Ciao Mario Axeman <arrarraamici@tin.it> wrote in message Fy1tIK.B9p@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: lugnet.org.it ?

Hemm .... oops !!! I reply to myself just to say "I'm sorry". Outlook *forgot* to tell me that thread was cross-posted in admin.general. :-) CiaoCiaoSergio (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: lugnet.org.it ?

(...) Ma dillo che me lo fai apposta !!!!!!! Immaginavo che fossero cross-postati (giusto perchè se no Todd avrebbe passato un brutto periodo nel cercare tra le nostre farneticazioni i messaggi a lui rivolti 8-) ), ma in stando a questa ciofeca di (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it)