 Administrative / General / 719
Re: 1999 NL sets 4533, 4553, 4556, 4557
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 00:47:10 GMT

On Mon, 4 Jan 1999 07:35:03 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman)
wrote:
I haven't the foggiest idea what your posting has to do with LEGO trains, or
where you see any postings from a John Neal anywhere on this server.

Well, a bit further in the post, we see two posts, nearly identical.
One from John Neal, anotehr from Kurt. Which makes me think that the
poor guy was actually asking for helpfor himself, not necessarily
registering a complaint. Kind of odd to put it in the 3d person, but
hey, so does my Queen :)

Jasper