 Administrative / General / 7152
Re: Link to Lego Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 02:04:10 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Matthew Miller writes:
Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
BTW, just to be picky, LD does indeed sell bulk elements. it says so right
on the bulk page that they are fulfilled via S@H, which as we know, is a
part of LD. QED, LD sells bulk elements. :-)

I think that Todd's saying that Lego Direct is a completely different entity
from Shop At Home. LD relates to the consumers; S@H sells stuff.

Orgchartwise, S@H reports to LD. So no. S@H *is* LD. Not all of it, natch, but
part of it. QED, like I said. :-)

++Lar