 Administrative / General / 7149
Re: Link to Lego Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 20:42:36 GMT

Do you mean http://www.lego.com/bulk ?

Yep, that's it, thanks! Belongs on the Lugnet(tm) LEGO Direct page IMHO.

LEGO Direct doesn't sell bulk elements.

OK.

Where DOES it belong, then? Somewhere obvious, please. <sigh>

Hmm, good question.  I'll know more after Wednesday, but I think it'll need
to be a new category or something like /lego/bulk/.  For now, I put a link
to it from the /lego/ area (just a link) and from the /lego/direct/ area
(here, a link with an explanation).

Great, thanks!

BTW, just to be picky, LD does indeed sell bulk elements. it says so right on
the bulk page that they are fulfilled via S@H, which as we know, is a part of
LD. QED, LD sells bulk elements. :-)

ABTW, what happens wednesday? You shouldn't drop hints like that if you didn't
want to be asked, so I assume you were begging the question.

++Lar