 Administrative / General / 6997
  Re: Prototype friendlier LUGNET homepage (was: Re: A requested improvement for LUGNET)

(...) poorly for some reason. I think this will be a more inviting page, but I do have some comments: - I like that you've made it quicker to get to the most active countries local groups (especially since at least in the past few days, going to (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Prototype friendlier LUGNET homepage (was: Re: A requested improvement for LUGNET)

(...) I'd like to see the option to check the last 100 messages added, in addition to the most recent 100 messages. I use this almost exclusively, even on my slow connection at home, as it gives you a quick way to see most of the day's messages, and (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Prototype friendlier LUGNET homepage (was: Re: A requested improvement for LUGNET)

(...) ahh, the map -- yes! How would you make a calendar? Maybe this can be one of the community projects for the upcoming projects area. I don't have time to maintain a calendar of events but perhaps someone else does. It would nice to see some (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)