 Administrative / General / 6942
Re: Having multiple accounts on Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 21:49:20 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Troy Cefaratti writes:
I was wondering if it was possible to have multiple "Accounts" on Lugnet.
By this, I mean, having two different configurations for posting messages
via the news server or web interface.

The reason I ask is that I would like to split my mail for sales and • auction
related stuff from "personal" and other general mail.

I have two e-mail addresses setup for this.  mnementh@dsl.telocity.com • which
is what I am using now.  And legosales@dsl.telocity.com which I would • like
to setup for posting of sales and auction announcements, and thus have • all
mail related to them routed to this address.

Is something like this possible?  Is it allowed?

I would think it is. Heck, Todd has two such accounts himself... (or maybe
that's just because he's admin?)
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be allowed, if you provide real
information.

HTH,
-Shiri

Well, I have two, maybe three right now. One for ssanburn@cleanweb.net and
one for ssanburn@sanburnsystems.com . One is for personal, one is for the
sales page. As long as you fill out all the information and such, I see no
problem with it.

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
It's Almost Here! ->The Sanburn Systems Company