 Administrative / General / 6939
6938  |  6940
Subject:
Having multiple accounts on Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 18:37:09 GMT

I was wondering if it was possible to have multiple "Accounts" on Lugnet.
By this, I mean, having two different configurations for posting messages
via the news server or web interface.

The reason I ask is that I would like to split my mail for sales and auction
related stuff from "personal" and other general mail.

I have two e-mail addresses setup for this.  mnementh@dsl.telocity.com which
is what I am using now.  And legosales@dsl.telocity.com which I would like
to setup for posting of sales and auction announcements, and thus have all
mail related to them routed to this address.

Is something like this possible?  Is it allowed?

Just wondering.

Troy